ROW Statement Points : 25th February, 2021 10:50 AM Thursday (GMT-5)
01. With the outstanding cooperation and voting from 120+ countries, The Republic of Women Beauty on Earth Awards have become The Highest People's Choice Independent Honour in UN Countries.
02. Everyone participated in the voting with great enthusiasm, the board congratulates and expresses gratitude to all the voters and shortlist candidates for excellent voting from 120+ countries.
04. The online voting process, which had been going on for more than two weeks, has ended as per predetermined time, we express our special thanks to all the associates.
05. More than 50% of the total voting turnout from India and Nigeria, We also express our gratitude to the shortlisted candidates and voters of India and Nigeria.
06. All results will be declared before 08th March or on the eve of #IWD2021 .
07. The top three ranks will be announced with other results but The Cabinet of The Republic of women will be formed by the end of the March, based on the maximum votes received and the recommendation from prestigious organizations after verified them by CEB.
08. Candidates who have not sent their recent photo and updated CV, may be disqualified.
Equality Meets Opportunity
Too often the voices of women go unheard. Republic of Women is a digital state, that aims at empowering girls, women worldwide. It is our mission to unite women around the world in one digital and borderless state. Together we fight against the most pressing issues of our time. We focus on the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) through the lens of girls, women and children’s rights. Our ultimate goal is to create real change and impact, driven by women for women, across the world.
Since the launch of Republic of Women, the community has grown rapidly. In addition to the online world, Republic of Women will now be represented locally in the offline world as well through our Chapters program. Chapters, run by women, will represent Republic of Women locally in their communities, their district, their state & their country. This new forum will allow women the opportunity to engage with local issues in their own countries - by spreading the message, increasing awareness, building advocacy and creating action on issues that directly impact them. You can either join an existing chapter or start your own!